Feel the exquisite and breathtaking scenery of Korea`s must-go sites
Mt.Seorak and Naksansa Temple
If you want to travel out of Seoul and touch nature, we strongly recommend this private tour.
Mt.Seorak will give you a plenty of beauty and dignity of nature all seasons around year.
And also you can enjoy the famous Naksansa Temple which boasts a 1,300-year history.
Past Uisangdae Pavilion, up the path on the hill at Sinseonbong, there is a stone statue of Buddha called Haesugwaneumsang. It is the largest of its kind in the Orient, and can be seen from as far as Mulchi Harbor.
Let`s start now!
Check out the Seoraksan Moutain Website
Gwongeumseong Fortress with cable car
Naksansa Temple & Uisangdae Pavilion
Minimum : 2 Pax
Mt.Sorak - Gwongeumseong Fortress
Day 01 SEOUL - MT.SEORAK - NAKSANSA TEMPLE
Pick up at your hotel in Seoul
Transfer to Mt.Sorak(3hrs)
Gwongeumseong Fortress by cable car
Transfer to Seoul(3hrs)
Drop off at your hotel
Mt.Sorak - Shineungsa Temple
Mt.Sorak - Budha Statue
English Speaking Tour Guide
Door to door roundtrip transfer service with private vehicle
All admission fee including cable car
Tip for a guide
Terms & Conditions
1. RESERVATIONS / DEPOSITS / FINAL PAYMENTS
a. 30% of the total amount as deposit is due within 7 days of our confirmation if otherwise specified.
b. Final payment must be received by Sweetravel Korea 14 days prior to tour departure date.
c. Failure to comply with deposit and final payment requirements will cause cancellation of your reservation.
2. CANCELLATION & REFUND
a. All cancellations must be received by Sweetravel Korea in writing.
b. The following penalties shall apply, if otherwise specified.
- If you cancel more than 30 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, there will be no cancellation charge.
- If you cancel 15-29 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 20% of the listed tour fare.
- If you cancel 8-14 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 50% of the listed tour fare.
- If you cancel 1-7 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 80% of the listed tour fare.
- If you cancel on or after tour departure date in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
No show will be considered as a cancellation on tour departure date
For a refund, We will refund after deduction of cancellation charge and any commission may occur during money transfer.
#ShinheungsaTemple #GwongeumseongFortress #Mt.Sorak #Mt.Seorak #Naksansa #NaksansaTemple #BudhaStatue #SorakCableCar
#sweetravelkorea #VisitKorea #KoreaTour