Feel the exquisite and breathtaking scenery of Korea`s must-go sites
Mt.Seorak and Nami Island!
If you want to travel out of Seoul and touch nature, we strongly recommend this private tour.
Mt.Seorak will give you a plenty of beauty and dignity of nature all seasons around year.
And also you can enjoy the famous Nami Island which is a Korean drama “Winter Sonata”`s shooting place.
Let`s start now!
Check out the Seoraksan Moutain Website
Check out the Nami Island Website
Gwongeumseong Fortress with cable car
Minimum : 2 Pax
One way Zip Wire Ride in Nami Island : USD38/Person
Mt.Sorak - Gwongeumseong Fortress
Day 01 SEOUL - MT.SEORAK - NAMI ISLAND - SEOUL
Pick up at your hotel in Seoul
Transfer to Mt.Sorak(3hrs)
Gwongeumseong Fortress by cable car
Transfer to Nami Island(2hrs)
Transfer to Seoul(1.5hrs)
Drop off at your hotel
Mt.Sorak - Shineungsa Temple
Mt.Sorak - Budha Statue
English Speaking Tour Guide
Door to door roundtrip transfer service with private vehicle
All admission fee including cable car
Tip for a guide
Terms & Conditions
1. RESERVATIONS / DEPOSITS / FINAL PAYMENTS
a. 30% of the total amount as deposit is due within 7 days of our confirmation if otherwise specified.
b. Final payment must be received by Sweetravel Korea 14 days prior to tour departure date.
c. Failure to comply with deposit and final payment requirements will cause cancellation of your reservation.
2. CANCELLATION & REFUND
a. All cancellations must be received by Sweetravel Korea in writing.
b. The following penalties shall apply, if otherwise specified.
- If you cancel more than 30 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, there will be no cancellation charge.
- If you cancel 15-29 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 20% of the listed tour fare.
- If you cancel 8-14 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 50% of the listed tour fare.
- If you cancel 1-7 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 80% of the listed tour fare.
- If you cancel on or after tour departure date in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
No show will be considered as a cancellation on tour departure date
For a refund, We will refund after deduction of cancellation charge and any commission may occur during money transfer.
#ShinheungsaTemple #GwongeumseongFortress #NamiIsland #Mt.Sorak #Mt.Seorak #MountainSorak #BudhaStatue #SorakCableCar
#sweetravelkorea #VisitKorea #KoreaTour