No more just watching places in the Korean drama!
Now you can go!
Nowadays there are very few people who don`t know Nami Island well know for the Korean drama “Winter Sonata”.
Nevertheless why still many people go there is not only famous attraction for the drama but also good place to stroll and be relaxed with kids.
And also Petite France a French cultural village is the another shooting spot for “My love who came from the star”.
You may remind of the scene the actor and actress kissed and pretend to be them.
Last destination, Morning Calm Garden is also shown in many drama as Petite France.
The Garden of Morning Calm, a 30,000㎡ garden, is open year-round and is a great spot to visit for families, couples, and photographers alike.
The garden is the oldest private garden in Korea. It is an artistic space with a beautiful balance between the Korean concept of natural curves with asymmetry, and plants with synthetic materials, attracting about 600,000 visitors annually.
Nami Island ("Winter Sonata" shooting place)
Petite France ("My love who came from the star" shooting place)
Morning Calm Garden
Minimum : 2 Pax
Day 01 SEOUL - PETITE FRANCE - NAMI ISLAND
- MORNING CALM GARDEN - SEOUL
Pick up at your hotel in Seoul
Meet tour guide at your hotel
Petite France (“My love who came from the star” shooting place)
Garden of Morning Calm
Return to Seoul
Drop off at your hotel
English Speaking Tour Guide
Door to door roundtrip transfer service with private vehicle
All admission fees
Tip for a guide
Morming Calm Garden
Terms & Conditions
1. RESERVATIONS / DEPOSITS / FINAL PAYMENTS
a. 30% of the total amount as deposit is due within 7 days of our confirmation if otherwise specified.
b. Final payment must be received by Sweetravel Korea 14 days prior to tour departure date.
c. Failure to comply with deposit and final payment requirements will cause cancellation of your reservation.
2. CANCELLATION & REFUND
a. All cancellations must be received by Sweetravel Korea in writing.
b. The following penalties shall apply, if otherwise specified.
- If you cancel more than 30 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, there will be no cancellation charge.
- If you cancel 15-29 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 20% of the listed tour fare.
- If you cancel 8-14 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 50% of the listed tour fare.
- If you cancel 1-7 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 80% of the listed tour fare.
- If you cancel on or after tour departure date in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
No show will be considered as a cancellation on tour departure date
For a refund, We will refund after deduction of cancellation charge and any commission may occur during money transfer.
#NamiIsland #PetiteFrance #MorningCalmGarden
#WinterSonata #MyLoveFromTheStar #MyLoveWhoComeFromTheStar