No more just watching places in the Korean drama!
Now you can go!
Nowadays there are very few people who don`t know Nami Island well known for the Korean drama “Winter Sonata”.
Nevertheless why still many people go there is not only famous attraction for the drama but also good place to stroll
and be relaxed with kids.
And also Petite France a French cultural village is the other shooting spot for “My love who came from the star”.
You may remind of the scene the actor and actress kissed and pretend to be them.
Last destination, riding a Gangchon rail bike along the Bukhan-river will multiply joy for your romantic trip.
Check out the Nami Island Website
Check out the Petite France Website
Check out Gangchon Rail Bike Website
Nami Island ("Winter Sonata" shooting place)
Petite France ("My love who came from the star" shooting place)
Gangchon Rail Bike
Minimum : 2 Pax
Day 01 SEOUL - GYEONGGI - SEOUL
Pick up at your hotel in Seoul
Nami Island & Lunch (“Winter Sonata” shooting place)
Gangchon Rail Bike
Petite France(“My love who came from the star” shooting place)
Return to Seoul
Drop off at your hotel
English Speaking Tour Guide
Door to door roundtrip transfer service with private vehicle
All admission fees
My love who from the star
Tip for a guide
Terms & Conditions
1. RESERVATIONS / DEPOSITS / FINAL PAYMENTS
a. 30% of the total amount as deposit is due within 7 days of our confirmation if otherwise specified.
b. Final payment must be received by Sweetravel Korea 14 days prior to tour departure date.
c. Failure to comply with deposit and final payment requirements will cause cancellation of your reservation.
2. CANCELLATION & REFUND
a. All cancellations must be received by Sweetravel Korea in writing.
b. The following penalties shall apply, if otherwise specified.
- If you cancel more than 30 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, there will be no cancellation charge.
- If you cancel 15-29 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 20% of the listed tour fare.
- If you cancel 8-14 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 50% of the listed tour fare.
- If you cancel 1-7 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 80% of the listed tour fare.
- If you cancel on or after tour departure date in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
No show will be considered as a cancellation on tour departure date
For a refund, We will refund after deduction of cancellation charge and any commission may occur during money transfer.
#NamiIsland #PetiteFrance #NSeoulTower #WinterSonata #MyLoveFromTheStar #MyLoveWhoComeFromTheStar
#sweetravelkorea #VisitKorea #SeoulTour