Enjoy nice snow ski and breathtakingly beautiful landscape at Elysian Gangchon
Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort
The Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort is 2 hrs away from Seoul in Chuncheon city, Gangwon-do, about 90 kilometers west of Seoul. Elysian Gangchon resort is surrounded by the forest and river of Mother Nature.
Whether you choose to go down the beginner, intermediate, or advanced ski courses, everyone can enjoy 1 kilometer long run.
The resort has strict snow maintenance and several events for pleasant ski culture.
Elysian Gangchon has been making its best efforts to provide you with satisfaction.
Check out the Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort Website
Elysian Gangchon resort
Enjoy the skiing at beautiful 13 slopes in Elysian Gangchon
Snow activities in Elysian Gangchon
Minimum : 2 Pax
Day 01 SEOUL - ELYSIAN GANGCHON - SEOUL
Pick up at your hotel in Seoul
Transfer to Elysian Gangchon resort(2hrs)
Ski gears rental
Transfer to Seoul(2hrs)
Drop off at your hotel
Snow Activities in Elysian Gangchon
English Speaking Tour Guide
Door to door roundtrip transfer service with private vehicle
Ski gears rental
- Adult(Afternoon,12:00~17:00): USD 48
- Children(Afternoon,12:00~17:00): USD 34
Tip for a guide
Elysian Gangchon Resort used to be opened the last ten days of November and closed the middle ten days of March.
We recommend you visit from December to February.
Elysian Gangchon slopes
Terms & Conditions
1. RESERVATIONS / DEPOSITS / FINAL PAYMENTS
a. 30% of the total amount as deposit is due within 7 days of our confirmation if otherwise specified.
b. Final payment must be received by Sweetravel Korea 14 days prior to tour departure date.
c. Failure to comply with deposit and final payment requirements will cause cancellation of your reservation.
2. CANCELLATION & REFUND
a. All cancellations must be received by Sweetravel Korea in writing.
b. The following penalties shall apply, if otherwise specified.
- If you cancel more than 30 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, there will be no cancellation charge.
- If you cancel 15-29 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 20% of the listed tour fare.
- If you cancel 8-14 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 50% of the listed tour fare.
- If you cancel 1-7 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 80% of the listed tour fare.
- If you cancel on or after tour departure date in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
No show will be considered as a cancellation on tour departure date
For a refund, We will refund after deduction of cancellation charge and any commission may occur during money transfer.
#KoreaSkiTour #KoreaSnowTrip #ThingsToDoInKorea #ElysianSkiResort