Enjoy the snow ski and breathtakingly beautiful scenery at Vivaldi Park
Vivaldi Park Ski Resort
The Daemyung Vivaldi Park is 2 hrs away from Seoul in Hongcheon-gun, Gangwon-do, about 90 kilometers west of Seoul.
This ski resort guarantees the highest quality of snow on all of its 13 ski courses, giving every visitor from beginners to experts a wonderful skiing experience. There are 10 lifts including the gondola for visitors.
The slopes, open 24 hours, are especially loved by winter activities fans.
Subsidiary facilities in Vivaldi Park include a convenience store, sports shop, art hall, karaoke, billiard room, table tennis room, bowling alley, gallery, clinic, pharmacy, beauty parlor, and kids’ club.
Check out the Daemyung Vivaldi Park Website
Enjoy snow activities at beautiful 13 slopes in Vivaldi Park
Watch the fantastic view of the mountain on the peak by riding a gondola (Calble Car)
Vivaldi Park Ski School
Minimum : 2 Pax
Day 01 SEOUL - VIVALDI PARK - SEOUL
Pick up at your hotel in Seoul
Transfer to Vivaldi Park(2hrs)
Ski gears rental
Transfer to Seoul(2hrs)
Drop off at your hotel
Snow Activities in Vivaldi Park
Vivaldi Park - Gondola
English Speaking Tour Guide
Door to door roundtrip transfer service with private vehicle
Ski gears rental
- Adult(Afternoon,12:30~17:00): USD 54
- Children(Afternoon,12:30~17:00): USD 38
Gondola round-trip ticket (Cable car)
- Adult: USD 10
- Children: USD 6
Tip for a guide
Night time in Vivaldi Park
Vivaldi Ski Resort used to be opened the last ten days of November and closed the middle ten days of March.
We recommend you visit from December to February.
Terms & Conditions
1. RESERVATIONS / DEPOSITS / FINAL PAYMENTS
a. 30% of the total amount as deposit is due within 7 days of our confirmation if otherwise specified.
b. Final payment must be received by Sweetravel Korea 14 days prior to tour departure date.
c. Failure to comply with deposit and final payment requirements will cause cancellation of your reservation.
2. CANCELLATION & REFUND
a. All cancellations must be received by Sweetravel Korea in writing.
b. The following penalties shall apply, if otherwise specified.
- If you cancel more than 30 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, there will be no cancellation charge.
- If you cancel 15-29 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 20% of the listed tour fare.
- If you cancel 8-14 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 50% of the listed tour fare.
- If you cancel 1-7 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 80% of the listed tour fare.
- If you cancel on or after tour departure date in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
No show will be considered as a cancellation on tour departure date
For a refund, We will refund after deduction of cancellation charge and any commission may occur during money transfer.
#KoreaSkiResort #VivaldiPark #KoreaSkiTour #DaemyungResort #DaemyungSkiResort #DaemyungVivaldiPark #SkiWorld #KoreaGondola