Feel the nature in kid's friendly places in Korea!
Now let's go!
Alpaca World is loved by visitors of all ages, enjoying happy moments with farm animals that are clean, safe and happy in nature setting. Spreading across 110,000 square feet, Alpaca World is the largest forest experience farm in Korea, surrounded in absolute beauty of forest and mountain valley at Hongcheon, Gangwon-do.
Namiseom Island is famous for its beautiful tree lined roads. The island is 30 minutes away from Chuncheon and an hour away from the suburbs of Seoul. Since it is not far from Seoul, many couples and families come to visit.
Nowadays there are very few people who don`t know Nami Island well know for the Korean drama “Winter Sonata”.
Nevertheless why still many people go there is not only famous attraction for the drama but also good place to stroll and be relaxed with kids.
Alpaca World (Walking and playing with Alpaca and other animals)
Nami Island ("Winter Sonata" shooting place)
Minimum : 2 Pax
Day 01 SEOUL - ALPACA WORLD - NAMI ISLAND - SEOUL
Pick up at your hotel in Seoul
Meet tour guide at your hotel
Return to Seoul
Drop off at your hotel
English Speaking Tour Guide
Door to door roundtrip transfer service with private vehicle
All admission fees
Tip for a guide
Terms & Conditions
1. RESERVATIONS / DEPOSITS / FINAL PAYMENTS
a. 30% of the total amount as deposit is due within 7 days of our confirmation if otherwise specified.
b. Final payment must be received by Sweetravel Korea 14 days prior to tour departure date.
c. Failure to comply with deposit and final payment requirements will cause cancellation of your reservation.
2. CANCELLATION & REFUND
a. All cancellations must be received by Sweetravel Korea in writing.
b. The following penalties shall apply, if otherwise specified.
- If you cancel more than 30 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, there will be no cancellation charge.
- If you cancel 15-29 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 20% of the listed tour fare.
- If you cancel 8-14 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 50% of the listed tour fare.
- If you cancel 1-7 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 80% of the listed tour fare.
- If you cancel on or after tour departure date in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
No show will be considered as a cancellation on tour departure date
For a refund, We will refund after deduction of cancellation charge and any commission may occur during money transfer.
#NamiIsland #AlpacaWorld #KoreaTour
#WinterSonata #FeedingAnimals #KoreaActivity