Enjoy the breathtaking scenery of Seoraksan mountain in each season
Seoraksan Natioinal Park
The Seoraksan National Park is the most famous mountain park with Hallasan National Park in South Korea.
The National Park is located in Sokcho city, Gangwon-do and has been designated as a Biosphere Preservation District by UNESCO in 1982.
Four season of Seoraksan is well known for its different kinds of beautiful scenery. There are amazing 16 hiking courses such as Gweongeumseong course, Ulsan Rock course and so on. That is why over 3,000,000 tourists visit the Seoraksan mountain every year.
The Sinheungsa temple is located near Seorak national park, is a short 10 mins walk away from the entrance to Sogongwon.
This temple is famous for a Buddha statue in entrance called Great Bronze Buddha Statue, which is well over 33 feet high.
You can reach the Ulsan boulder by following the wall outside temple.
This Sinheungsa is an ancient temple with the most historical significance, and many visitors come because of its beautiful landscape.
Check out the Seoraksan Moutain Website
Bear Statue - Seoraksan National Park
Enjoy the wonderful Seoraksan national park on a cable car
Look around Sinheungsa Temple and Buddha statue
Four season of Seoraksan National Park
Sinheungsa Temple & Great Bronze Buddha Statue
Mt.Sorak - Cable Car
Minimum : 2 Pax
Day 01 SEOUL - MT.SEORAK - SEOUL
Pick up at your hotel in Seoul
Transfer to Mt.Seorak(3hrs)
Gwongeumseong Fortress by cable car (1.5~2hrs)
Transfer to Seoul(3hrs)
Drop off at your hotel
English Speaking Tour Guide
Door to door roundtrip transfer service with private vehicle
All admission fee including cable car
Tip for a guide
Great Bronze Buddha Statue
According to weather conditions, the cable car could be closed.
Mt.Sorak - Sinheungsa Temple
Terms & Conditions
1. RESERVATIONS / DEPOSITS / FINAL PAYMENTS
a. 30% of the total amount as deposit is due within 7 days of our confirmation if otherwise specified.
b. Final payment must be received by Sweetravel Korea 14 days prior to tour departure date.
c. Failure to comply with deposit and final payment requirements will cause cancellation of your reservation.
2. CANCELLATION & REFUND
a. All cancellations must be received by Sweetravel Korea in writing.
b. The following penalties shall apply, if otherwise specified.
- If you cancel more than 30 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, there will be no cancellation charge.
- If you cancel 15-29 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 20% of the listed tour fare.
- If you cancel 8-14 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 50% of the listed tour fare.
- If you cancel 1-7 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 80% of the listed tour fare.
- If you cancel on or after tour departure date in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
No show will be considered as a cancellation on tour departure date
For a refund, We will refund after deduction of cancellation charge and any commission may occur during money transfer.
#Sorak #Seorak #SeoraksanNationalPark
#MountainSorak #BuddhaStatue #SorakCableCar