PARAGLIDING IN DANYANG
Whoever doesn`t know paragliding can fly easily with a professional pilot.
Without rigid pre-education of paragliding, you can start flying from the peak of the scenic mountain. and you can look down
stunning view of Mt.Sobeaksan stream and Namhan river that makes Danyang is the best spot for paragliding in Korea.
You will sit in a harness suspended below a fabric wing comprising a large number of interconnected baffled cells with a professional pilot. Wing shape is maintained by the suspension lines, the pressure of air entering vents in the front of the wing, and the aerodynamic forces of the air flowing over the outside.
The spread breathtaking view you look down while you fly will magnify your joy of flying. The flying takes 10-15mins and recorded
video of your flight will be provided.
CHEONGPUNG EXTREME SPORTS LAND
Cheongpung Land is a theme park built in 2002 near Cheongpungho Lake as extreme sports park.
It has four major extreme fun facilities
1. Bungee Jump: It is Korea`s highest bungee jump 62-meters. And people jump down facing Cheongpung Lake feeling extreme thrill. You may hesitate to jump down when you look down ground on the top of tower. For your safety, dual safety belt is attached and artificial pool is set up at the falling point of the lake.
2. Ejection Seat: This is the first one of Korea ever. It is also called “reverse bungee jump” and its original meaning indicates the facility that a fighter pilot use in escape case. It is shot up to 162m sky and drop rotating and spinning in the direction of gravity.
Its instantaneous maximum speed is 120 km/h.
3. Cable Coaster(Zip Wire): It is the longest zip wire of Korea with 1.4km roundtrip. From the tower, you will descend to landing point cross the lake for only few minutes.
4. Big Swing: It makes you feel fly like Super man. You will be drawn up to 40m high point and drop down forward drawing semi-circle under no-gravity. It swings 3-4times and capacity is 4pax.
Check out the Cheongpung Extreme sports Land
Ride a paragliding and fly to the sky overlooking
scenic mountain and the river
Experience the extreme fun rides like zip wire, ejection seat and big swing.
Cheongpung Land - Ejection Seat Video
Cheongpung Land - Big Swing Video
Extreme Sports park(Cheongpung Land)
Minimum : 2 Pax(Ejection seat and Big swing require minimum 2persons)
If you are odd number of people, please inquire
Day 01 SEOUL - DANYANG - JECHEON - SEOUL
08:00 Pick up at your hotel
08:00-10:00 Transfer to Danyang
12:30-15:00 Extreme activities
15:00-17:00 Return to Seoul
17:00 Drop off at your hotel
English Speaking Tour Guide
Door to door roundtrip transfer service with private vehicle
Activities Fee for Paragliding, Zip wire, Big swing, Ejection Seat
Other activities not specified in inclusions
Tip for a guide
Dec, Jan, Feb is not available
This tour is not available on every monday
All of extreme activities may not be available without prior notice due to weather condition.
Weight limit of Bungee jump, Zip wire, Ejection Seat and Big swing is less than 100kg.
Ejection Seat and Big Swing is available from minimun 2 people.(Single ride is not allowed)
Paragliding activity includes safety insurance.
Terms & Conditions
1. RESERVATIONS / DEPOSITS / FINAL PAYMENTS
a. 20% of the total amount as deposit is due within 7 days of our confirmation if otherwise specified.
b. Final payment must be received by Sweetravel Korea 14 days prior to tour departure date.
c. Failure to comply with deposit and final payment requirements will cause cancellation of your reservation.
2. CANCELLATION & REFUND
a. All cancellations must be received by Sweetravel Korea in writing.
b. The following penalties shall apply, if otherwise specified.
- If you cancel more than 30 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, there will be no cancellation charge.
- If you cancel 15-29 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 20% of the listed tour fare.
- If you cancel 8-14 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 50% of the listed tour fare.
- If you cancel 1-7 days before scheduled tour departure in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 80% of the listed tour fare.
- If you cancel on or after tour departure date in Korea, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
No show will be considered as a cancellation on tour departure date
For a refund, We will refund after deduction of cancellation charge and any commission may occur during money transfer.
#CheongpunghoLake, #CheongpungMonorail, #KoreaMonorail, #KoreaExtremeSports, #CheongpungLand, #BugeeJump, #BigSwing, #EjectionSeat, #KoreaParagliding